In pursuing our daily work on behalf of clients, Verrill Dana’s attorneys and staff are guided by certain core principles that have become ingrained in the culture of the firm:
- We will provide quality legal services in a cost-effective manner.
- We will be accessible and responsive to our clients’ needs.
- We will foster teamwork, loyalty, collegiality and mutual respect in our work environment.
- We will recognize the talents of each individual and recognize that all of our employees have the potential to contribute to the success of the firm.
- We will adhere to rigorous standards of professional ethics and conduct our practice in accordance with the highest standards of integrity.
- We will encourage personal service to the community and to the legal profession.